Social Media Management
If you don’t have a marketing team, a social media virtual assistant is the solution!
Done properly, social media is pivotal in showcasing your business, strengthening the identity of your brand and attracting and retaining customers. Very often, your social media pages are the first place a potential customer will look to find out about you, so you need to ensure your pages are fresh, current and well-constructed.
However, an active presence on any platform requires a lot of time and perseverance and it can be difficult to know where to start? What to post? When to post? Even, how to post? Without social media management, many businesses struggle and end up with out of date pages, giving customers entirely the wrong impression.
If you appreciate the benefit of having an active online presence, but don’t have the time or inclination to manage it in-house, then Omnia Business Management can manage it for you. As your social media virtual assistant, we adopt a holistic approach to your social media by considering your overall business goals and objectives and get social media working for your business delivering the results you deserve.
Whether you require support as a startup business on a small budget or are a more established business, looking to enhance that all-important engagement, Omnia Business Management can assist.
With up to date expert knowledge on all popular platforms, we can:
- Advise on which Social Media platforms would work best for your business.
- Set up business pages and analyse and monitor the same to ensure you are engaging and reaching your target audience.
- Carry out an audit of existing pages and provide feedback, advising on any weaknesses and providing a plan on how to optimise your profiles.
- Create a variety of content for you, including graphics and branded images.
- Research relevant information and convert this to posts.
- Schedule and post content, following approval by you.
- Deal with any comments or questions posted by followers.
- Source free images for your social media use.
- Train your staff on best practice in social media and how to get the best out of every channel.
- Monitor and forward messages to a designated person within your business, so you never miss a potential lead.
- Undertake hashtag research, ensuring that your message is seen by your target audience
- Engage with and nurture relationships with your target audience
- Enter your business into Theo Paphitis’ #SBS or Jacqueline Gold’s #WOW Twitter contest (weekly)
- Provide a monthly performance report to you.