Social Media Management
If you don’t have a marketing team, freelance social media services are the solution!
Done properly, social media is pivotal in showcasing your business. It strengthens the identity of your brand, helping you attract and retain customers. Very often, your social media pages are the first place a potential customer will look to find out about you. You need to ensure your pages are fresh, current, and well-constructed.
However, an active presence on any platform requires a lot of time and perseverance. It can be difficult to know where to start? What to post? When to post? Even, how to post? Without support, many businesses struggle and end up with out-of-date information, giving customers entirely the wrong impression.
If you appreciate the benefit of having an active online presence, but don’t have the time or inclination to manage it in-house, then Omnia Business Management offers comprehensive, expert social media services. We adopt a holistic approach to your social media by considering your overall business goals and objectives and creating a strategy aligned with these to get social media working for your business and delivering the results you deserve.
Whether you require support as a start-up business on a small budget or are a more established business, looking to enhance that all-important engagement, Omnia Business Management can assist.
Social Media Services For You
With up to date expert knowledge on all popular platforms, we can:
- Advise on which Social Media platforms would work best for your business.
- Set up business pages and analyse and monitor the same to ensure you are engaging and reaching your target audience.
- Carry out an audit of existing pages and provide feedback, advising on any weaknesses, and providing a plan on how to optimise your profiles.
- Create a full strategy, aligned to your overall business objectives
- Create a variety of content for you, including graphics and branded images.
- Research relevant information and use this to create effective content.
- Schedule and post content, following approval by you.
- Deal with any comments or questions posted by followers.
- Source free images for your social media use.
- Train your staff on best practice in social media and how to get the best out of every channel.
- Monitor and forward messages to a designated person within your business, so you never miss a potential lead.
- Undertake hashtag research, ensuring that your message is seen by your target audience
- Engage with and nurture relationships with your target audience
- Enter your business into Theo Paphitis’ #SBS or Jacqueline Gold’s #WOW Twitter contest (weekly)
- Provide a monthly performance report to you.
If you would like to discover how our social media services could benefit you, then why not book a discovery call today?