Small Business Marketing Support, practical or consultative support when you need it.
You know you need to promote your business, but, unless you have a dedicated team, marketing effectively can involve spending hours you may not have and may seem like a never-ending task.
Perhaps you have databases that you have been using for years, but have no idea if you are reaching the right people? Maybe you need a hand researching topics for inclusion in a blog or presentation? Maybe you require someone to coordinate photographic services or keep an eye on stationery and other collateral?
Thanks to my years of marketing experience, I can provide high-quality, efficient small business marketing support, whether that is providing practical assistance and doing the nitty-gritty for you, or by helping you develop a plan of action for your business in an advisory role. We can offer marketing support in the following areas:
- Creating a marketing strategy to align with your business goals
- Writing or editing of newsletters; carrying out maintenance and scheduling
- Proof-reading your content – checking for typos, highlighting inconsistencies in style, editing text
- Publishing provided content on your Blog
- Creating a blog post for you from a given title
- Undertaking research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters etc
- Stationery and marketing collateral management
- Coordinate video and photographic services
- CRM maintenance and updating